Human Capital Insights Leader (65573)
- Engaging with clients, technology partners, industry thought leaders and consulting colleagues to understand the impact of and opportunities stemming from emerging trends and issues in today's world of work.
- Generating and sustaining awareness of and demand for the I2A market offering both inside Deloitte and across the broader market.
- Develop and maintain thought-leader/influencer status in the market through research, interviews, multi-media, blogging, keynotes and other market-facing activities.
- Discovering ways to leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in the creation of leading-edge solutions designed to ignite change at the organizational level.
- Collaborating to identify meaningful patterns in data and translating these to rich, practical insights that are user-friendly and ready to deploy on the ground.
- Synthesizing market challenges at the intersection of work, workforce and workplace,
- Serving as a primary collaborator and subject matter expert for Deloitte Consulting market offerings, industries, and account teams.
- Lead and Manage research and insights activities to help clients pinpoint what matters most in their world and create practical, informed decisions that lead to greater impact and outcomes.
- Collaborating across the firm to identify and qualify client opportunities and to develop a strategy for engagement.
- Establish and maintain strong communications and collaboration with Deloitte Consulting Account and Market Offering teams to create demand for the I2A platform, IP, and services.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Research, or related field
- 7+ years of business experience in any of decision sciences, applied AI/ML, human resources, talent management, organizational development, or human capital technology.
- 3+ years in thought leadership and/or consulting exemplified by formal presentations, articles, blogging, or a branded professional platform
- 3+ years experience in delivery, client relationship management, and/or sales (including professional presentations) to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Graduate degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Research, or related field
- Strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key business drivers that contribute to operational and financial success.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, virtual environment, providing and accepting continuous feedback and support.
- A sales-oriented, growth mindset
- A record of driving change in organizations and in the market.
- Ability to anticipate disruption in key people-related areas of business.
- Ability to span individual, team and organizational boundaries to facilitate value-generating relationships.
- Goal-driven, well-organized, and imaginative.
- Highly effective presentation development and delivery skills to internal and external audiences.
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
About the Insights-to-Action [I:A] Market Offering
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights-to-Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics . Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, [I:A] provides [scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences] designed to help clients move from insight to action. As part of Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) offering, Insights-to-Action [I:A] is the premier analytics-powered and platform-enabled cognitive consultancy.
*Remote - US, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, Parsippany, Stamford, Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Seattle, Orange County, Washington DC, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Nashville, Memphis