Human Resources Business Partner ( R-00072748 )
Leidos has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support classified programs within the Mission Solutions Operation, Intelligence Group, in Northern Virginia and the greater Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
The HRBP will provide HR advisory services to business leaders managing programs providing technology solutions, and a wide array of services to customers ensuring the security of our nation. As a member of this dynamic team, the HRBP will gain exposure to all aspects of Human Resources Management, as well as the business processes that drive the growth of our Operation. The HRBP will contribute to workforce planning, talent management and development, leadership development, and employee engagement activities, as well as business strategy and performance execution. The HRBP will work collaboratively with business, technical, and functional leaders on proposals for new business and will execute activities to optimize performance and support growth. The HRBP will also participate in initiatives, workgroups, panels, and other activities across the corporation.
This position will require a TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph. Applicants must be able and willing to obtain this level of clearance.
Local travel is required.
The HRBP will provide HR support to one or more components of the Mission Solutions Operation, and will perform duties including, but not limited to: Providing HR advisory services; Managing activities throughout the performance and pay cycle; Collaborating with Talent Acquisition to ensure that staffing plans are met; Addressing employee performance and conduct issues, in coordination with Workplace Relations; Working with program leadership on staffing strategy; Implementing retention and recognition initiatives; Evaluating Talent and Creating and Executing training and development plans; and, Supporting business growth and development. The HRBP will also play a key role in the development and implementation of the MSO Workforce Strategy and business transformation. The HRBP will be responsible for managing projects and initiatives supporting this important business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Significant experience executing HR Business Processes for complex organizations providing a wide range of technical solutions and services;
- Experience leading talent management and development activities;
- Experience leading projects requiring collaboration across different organizations; and,
- Experience implementing employee engagement and retention actions.
- Current SECRET or higher level clearance;
- Experience providing HR support to federal government contractors;
- Knowledge of Leidos business processes and systems, to include Workday, DelTek T&E, PRISM, Outlook, etc.;
- Experience supporting remote employees and/or those located at a customer site; and,
- Demonstrated learning orientation