Sr. Manager, Human Risk
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Leads Human Risk Education and Strategy team’s Human Risk team, Insider Risk & Phishing Protection Programs and its associated data analytics to drive security culture adoption and meaningful, measurable behavior change.
This role will work closely with the Cybersecurity team, including the Cyber Fusion Center and Human Risk Education and Strategy team’s Cyber Vigilance lead, to drive cyber vigilance by increasing awareness and decreasing risk through data-driven insights and partnerships with key stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage Human Risk Manager and Sr. Specialist/Sr. Analyst
- Set the strategy for Human Risk programs and develop Human Risk roadmap
- Lead Insider Risk Program to drive measurable behavior change
- Manage Insider Risk Program’s data analytics
- Lead Insider Risk Program expansion into global markets
- Oversee Insider Risk Program integrations and enhancements
- Lead the identification of higher-risk employees and development of targeted interventions for higher-risk employees
- Lead Phishing Protection Program and its associated data & visualizations
- Oversee the development of Executive slides to inform leadership of BMS’s security posture
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, MBA a plus
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action
- Strong program and project management skills
- Strong learning agility and ability to influence senior leaders
- Creative thinking balanced with a pragmatic approach
- Exhibit a positive work approach, with high productivity and a collaborative spirit
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse population
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail are required for this position
- Proven skills in balancing competing demands and requests by taking initiative to adjust or change priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while using discretion and judgment to know when to escalate concerns or issues
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems with good judgement, often using creative solutions
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Organized and able to work independently
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates them appropriately
- Ability to work with high-level executives and stakeholders
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.