Senior Manager, Human Resources
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a top-notch organization?
Then apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Be part of an innovative team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the business forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall advancement of our entire organization.
Senior Human Resources Manager
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for directing the daily human resources activities and needs of the supported business units. You will be a:
- Problem-solver and relationship builder, providing recommendations to and assisting in the development of company policies and procedures.
- A changemaker, helping us continue to improve the working environment and our employee relations
- A trainer, taking the lead on being a mentor, leader, coach and trainer to your employees and HR staff.
- Event Planner, planning and participating in company sponsored events such as picnics and awards banquets.
What Do You Need?
- A great, positive and helpful personality! You will be interacting with people on a daily basis.
- Passion and drive to be part of a winning team that will take us to the next level as a department and an organization.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems.
- 7+ years of HR experience, including employee relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SP preferred
Who Are We?
- We average competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
At Ashley we believe in providing you flexibility for you and your family. When you join our family, you are eligible to participate in our comprehensive Benefits programs which includes; Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Paid Holidays, 80 Hours Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave and Profit Sharing. Benefits may vary based on position and location, so we encourage you to speak with the recruiting team during the interview process.
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
Min: $84,739 Mid: $105,924 Max: $127,108
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.