Manager, Human Resources Shared Services
The Shared Services Manager is responsible for overall management of the US and Canada HR Shared Services team to provide exceptional customer service to our associates and their families, our HR Partners in the field, and our Operations Team. This position will lead supervisors who are managing a team responsible for being the initial point of contact for all HR related questions. The Manager will provide day-to-day supervision of the MyPenskeHR call center to ensure timely and appropriate handling of issues and questions from associate and their family members, Operations, Field HR, and Corporate, including resolution of any issues escalated from the team. The Manager will analyze team performance, evaluate efficacy of processes, and make recommendations on service improvements.
Inbound Shared Services processes will be compliant and efficient for all parties. Analytical use of data for enhancements and improvements to processes and programs
- Manage Shared Services processes by establishing, communicating, and monitoring customer service processes. Evaluate efficiency of internal Shared Services processes and make suggested improvements based on data. Ensure Personnel Records are accurate and current.
- Manage workflow, work schedules, and assignments to ensure efficient operation and a high-quality employee experience is provided
- Monitors shared services metrics and implement proactive measures to mitigate risk and issues.
- Demonstrated process improvement and problem solving skills
- Ability to convey difficult messages appropriately and effectively to all levels within the organization
- Provide coaching, training, and performance management to team members ensuring all members have the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and professional.
- Provide guidance to Supervisors and team members to resolve escalated/complex issues.
- Develop, analyze and prepare reports for corporate and field HR managers using metrics and data
- Resolve any escalated associate and manager issues
- Serves as resource for Area HR Managers to contact directly for issue resolution
- Responsible for vendor management to include managing relations and deliverables from vendor, ensuring required service and product provided by vendors is of the highest level.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all vendor invoices. Process complex vendor invoicing monthly.
- Other projects as assigned by the Director, Shared Services
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree plus equivalent relevant work experience required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Human Resource position
- Prior management or leadership experience preferred
- Ability to establish, build and maintain positive working relationships and collaborative partnerships with members of the HR function and other internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently, and coordinate multiple large projects through planning, prioritizing, and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Must have an excellent customer service approach
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required
- Knowledge and understanding of HR, Benefits and Payroll processes preferred
- Experience with HRIS preferred, including collecting, analyzing and reporting data
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Vendor management skills preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Function: Customer Service
Job Family: Customer Experience
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2309612