Human Capital Manager (19780)
- Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and requirements of a variety of human capital technology enables solutions
- Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends
- Provide objective analysis of potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery
- Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts
- Support pricing strategies.
- Work with management to help define and drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives
- Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog
- Serve as the product representative to customers in determining needs and communicating value propositions
- Work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
This position requires a highly-motivated, self-starter who can manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently related to various aspects of the asset management role.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in the development and delivery of HR-focused software solutions
- Experience with HRMS - SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday or other HR system
- Demonstrated knowledge of scrum and agile process development
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, virtual environment, providing and accepting continuous feedback and support across multiple teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Internet applications
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills - must be able to multi-task
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ; Laker Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities-including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.