Human Capital Ecosystem and Alliances Provider Activation - Senior Manager (27850)
- As we begin new partnerships - this role will help craft the approach and messaging for internal account teams as to the value the partnership brings to the client and the account teams.
- This role will work with Human Capital Marketing to identify opportunities to cascade Deloitte messaging and opportunities that the provider community could embed into their marketing.
- This role will design market development opportunities with providers or whole product categories - ranging from research, campaigns, webinars, etc.
- The role will work with the provider ecosystem to collect MDF to support the marketing opportunities.
Work you'll do
• Work with internal and external stakeholders on creative market development approaches.
• Interact with a wide range of HR Providers
Basic Qualifications :
• 6+ years experience working with Market Development Fund (MDF) campaigns, projects and specific experience raising MDF funds
• High level of Creativity and Very Strong Networking Skills
• Experience with Deloitte Consulting
• Experience working the HR Provider Market
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.