Human Capital Cloud Manager (24096)
- Manage Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training), Operating Model / Organization Design, and talent planning as it relates to a cloud transformation and moving to public cloud
- Manage identification of required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance of leadership in an effective change process
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
- Utilize Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and emerging technology initiatives
- Deploy user adoption programs for digitalization and emerging technology initiatives
- Manage work efforts and leverage data-driven solutions to deliver change outcomes
- Manage transformative technologies and measure the impacts on end users
- Manage in Agile SDLC methodology to enhance solution quality, enable flexibility, and identify new growth areas
- Lead the development and execution of digital, data visualizations of our work products for clients
- Manage data analytics to drive the management of and readiness for change
- Utilize immersive learning and gamification techniques
- Manage Cloud fundamentals, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and DevOps, as it relates to organizational and workforce change
- Understand technology fundamentals, architectures, data modeling, and application development lifecycle
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, experience with IT and cloud transformation, including operating model design, talent planning, learning, and change management with at least one (1) year of relevant experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum four (4) years of experience working with a Cloud Center of Excellence/Cloud Operating Model focused on public cloud
- Understand workforce processes, skill sets, and roles when migrating to public cloud
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Certifications in AWS and/or GCP are preferred
- Experience with hyperscaler learning programs
- Experience working with hyperscalers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of technical components of an IT organization including cloud architecture, application development and delivery, DevOps, automation, security, and emerging technologies (e.g., RPA and Machine Learning)
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore De