Human Capital Public Sector Product Manager - US Delivery Center
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in communication, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Interested? Learn more below:
Work you'll do
As a product sales manager in the Government/Public Sector Organizational Transformation practice of Deloitte's USDC Human Capital group, you will work directly with Human Capital leaders to support the sale of assets and products for our government and public sector clients. You will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Activate and manage the sales pipeline for Organization Transformation assets in our GPS (public sector) practice
• Customize asset sales and marketing materials for GPS
• Create and execute internal marketing / awareness building campaigns
• Serve as strategic advisor to and coach to account teams on how best to include assets in proposals
• Perform product demos to internal and external audiences
• Project manage the sales process to completion (contract signature) for GPS account teams and clients, including aligning and involving stakeholders from the GPS HC practice, asset-specific leadership, GPS Asset Deal Desk, Account/Engagement Team and client
• Qualify opportunities based on contract type and advise teams on next steps
• Provide feedback and serve as key contributor to asset-specific leadership teams to inform product strategy
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Must thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Contribute to practice development initiatives, including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
From our Center, we work collaboratively with our consulting counterparts to design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our Center is home to a multitude of specialists ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts and Human Capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation, and developing knowledge with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience in public sector professional services
• Experience successfully managing a complex group of stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
• Experience with or exposure to change management
• Project management support and workplan development experience
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
• Solid executive presence
• Ability to learn quickly as the firm's asset strategy and asset pipeline evolves
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience with product sales, including performing system demonstrations
• Experience with Federal government contracting / sales process
• Experience with creating and delivering on a sales strategy
• Experience in the consulting or advisory fields
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required