BPO Senior Manager- Deloitte Human Capital- HCAS (15091)
- Responsible for supporting the development of the Human Capital (HC) BPO strategy to enhance clients long-term technology solution and to provide an entry point to new clients with a possible long-term need (AMS).
- Drives Innovate strategy and identifies, develops and executes sell-with opportunities to across Human Capital
- Responsible for leading client engagements for HC BPO projects and managing the delivery teams on an engagement. Engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver on pipeline
- Work with Operate Leaders to sell and deliver HC BPO at stand alone and select AMS engagements.
- Support and engage with internal teams to develop business case tools, competitive assessments, Pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Develop and execute the plan and associated order boards to further develop client engagement, innovation and skillsets/capabilities across practitioners
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-consulting opportunities, and by optimizing integrations across HC AMS.
- Advanced degree with 10+ years of Human Capital BPO experience with deep exposure across the overall HC process taxonomy (including payroll/time) both functionality and technically
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement . HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.