Human Capital Manager in Huntsville, AL
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Human Capital Manager, you will :
• Assist client senior executives in employing organizational change initiatives, execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
• Lead Human Capital market strategy development and execution and help lead and develop local HC practitioners on various projects.
• Assist with federal capture and proposal efforts to include proposal development and meeting business development goals
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Contribute to Organization Transformation market offerings, such as Organizational Strategy, Design, & Transformation; Culture Transformation; Change Strategy & Analytics; and Training & Communications Strategy, Design, & Delivery
• Create tailored Organization Transformation solutions for government clients at the enterprise, business unit, and functional levels
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Lead and manage cross-functional teams
• Participate in career and professional development activities and initiatives
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Travel up to 10% or as needed; while 10% travel may be contractually required, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
• 8+ years of experience in Human Capital, Organization Transformation, Business Management or related field
• Bachelors' degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
• Experience in leading Human Capital Market strategy development and execution
• Proven capabilities in client relationship building
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for thi s role - Secret
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Track record of business development in professional services
• Experience with FAR/DFAR and/or other federal capture regulations and processes.
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.