Human Capital-People Analytics Manager (19902)
- Supporting business development activities, including interacting with account and engagement teams, sales, developing RFP responses, creating statements of work
- Managing the delivery of client engagements, including planning projects, staffing projects, managing projects
- Manage processes across the end-to-end analytics process, including cleansing and wrangling structured and unstructured data, designing predictive models, extracting insights and findings, visualizing outputs, and communicating outcomes
- Manage technical and non-technical team members across geographies, both national and international
- Interpret, understand, and present results to clients, with a strong focus on actionable insights
- Define top client business questions and challenges by conducting client interviews, synthesizing findings, and identifying key themes coming out of discovery work
- Establish relationships with senior clients (VP/EVP level)
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Ability to consult with client on People Analytics Strategies and Solutions, covering business issues, data science and / or technology solutions
- Ability to lead project teams and manage client relationships
- Demonstrated interest and passion for data analytics, insight extraction, and actionability
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with clients and Deloitte teams across the globe
- Critical thinking to "peel the onion" of data analysis to uncover trends and root causes of HR business problems
- Experience in developing new business, developing stakeholder relationships, scoping and crafting a proposed solution, and successfully delivering projects
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, data science, computer science, actuarial science or related field of study
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in data analysis and/or people analytics strategy
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50% (while 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Masters degree in business (MBA) or other relevant advanced degree
- In-depth knowledge of the HR Domain areas such as recruiting, attrition, DE&I, compensation & benefits, performance, learning & development
- Solid statistical understanding and exposure to more advanced analytics solutions and machine learning
- Professional experience with Tableau or similar visualization tool
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
The HCAS Offering helps Clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions and operate capabilities provided as a service.
HCAS is a rapidly growing service offering and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
How you'll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for professionals that we will develop and train to allow us to continue to provide support for our clients' systems and business processes. When you start, we'll give you up to two weeks of orientation, professional training and the relevant education to launch your consulting career. You'll not only gain experience in Deloitte's methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients. We'll also provide mentoring and counseling programs as well as professional and technology training.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your potential interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.