Human Capital Digital Platform Experience Manager (39644)
- Collaborate with the Insights Engine team to ensure timeliness, relevance, utility, quality, and compliance of content.
- Collaborate with the Client Action team to identify, pursue and convert user interaction into consulting engagements.
- Manage stewardship and evolution of the content and user support models; and production process as needed.
- Work with HCaaS Asset Development team to support ongoing platform development and innovation, including core capabilities and sense-making & decision-support toolset.
- Develop and share a deep understanding of client and user needs through regular reporting/interaction with I:A, Asset Development, Market Offering and Client Account teams
- Identify key features and iterative improvements that enhance platform capabilities and impact.
- Analyze each touchpoint of the customer journey to ensure continuous engagement and demand generation.
- Collaborate with cross functional team of developers, UI/UX professionals, graphic designers, Q/A experts, and marketers to crowd source ideas and recommendations to develop new functionality that will deliver a competitive edge
- Manage cross functional projects and customer centric processes to drive customer insights into internal processes, products, demand generation and sales programs.
- Track and measure progress using customer centric metrics and KPI(s), driving accountability and removing barriers/obstacles, in order to realize customer driven growth.
- Establish and maintain strong communications and collaboration with Deloitte Consulting Account and Market Offering teams to create demand for the I:A platform, IP and services
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or related field.
- 5+ years in a Product Management. Digital Marketing and/or Demand Generation role
- Demonstrated success in a technical product management role or as a platform product manager
- Experience using various forms of data to drive decision making
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to travel up to 10% once restrictions are lifted.
- Must be able to work in the US without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- Masters degree (MBA) or other relevant advanced degree
- Knowledge of the HR Domain areas such as recruiting, attrition, DE&I, compensation & benefits, performance, learning & development
- Familiarity with best practices for a service driven architecture, building products and services to accelerate internal engineering teams in a global environment
- Ability to formulate and communicate a clear vision of the product & how to measure success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision from requirements to development delivery.
- Experience conceptualizing and managing online portals
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights to Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics . Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, I:A provides [scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences] designed to help clients move from insight to action.
About the Platform Experience Team
The Platform Experience Team owns the overall platform and user growth and experience, and manages a primary interface between Deloitte and the broader market. This team is responsible for engagement and data strategy, user intelligence, feeding leads and/or account teams with user data for account cultivation. The Platform Experience team also works with HCaaS asset development team to continuously evolve platform and experience.