Human Capital Training Manager (with Active Secret Clearance) (49831)
- Help the client in planning, organizing, and evaluating all Career Field Teams training and professional development program for assigned personnel
- Design training programs across different career models/disciplines and implement at different frequencies as required
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Workforce Transformation (WFT) offering helps clients consider how work, workforces and workplaces need to be reimagined in the service of future business strategy. We collaborate with clients to evaluate the nature of work, how the composition of the workforce will evolve to meet business needs, and how to activate next generation leaders, learning, skills, and incentives for the future.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in human capital consulting or a related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Travel up to 50%
- Experience facilitating training sessions
- Advanced degree in a related field
- Local to Los Angeles, CA
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.