Recruiter - Optum Talent Acquisition - Colombia (106149281)
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.sm
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of Optum candidates across an assigned spectrum of roles and functions. These roles include both BPO agent roles but could also include recruitment of candidates to fill individual positions. Accountabilities include screening & interviewing candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and delivering on expected hiring goals. The Recruiter manages the process, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a Optum hire. The Recruiter is also accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity, and respect.
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment including candidate screening, interviewing and offer negotiation and communication.
- Interview and evaluate candidates using consistent templates and processes, including phone and digital interviews, leveraging behavior-based interview and assessment techniques
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Develop and communicate action plans for aging requisitions
- Bring an innovative lens to the recruitment process by leveraging talent job boards & tools to continuously recruit top talent and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Responsible for communications with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process, acting as a consultant to drive for the best solution while leveraging data to drive outcomes and proactively communicate recruitment trends.
- Assess candidates through interview process and provide a great candidate experience to be seen as the employer of choice.
- Responsible for communications with candidates throughout recruitment process, managing interactions in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity, and respect.
- Work with the Service Delivery & Payroll team to initiate pre-employment process and candidate processing including background checks, medical screening & contract signing.
- Identify areas for improvements and proactively identify solutions that can improve the greater Optum recruiting team.
- Support broader talent acquisition projects and any additional tasks assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 months experience recruiting, sourcing or human capital experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a corporate environment or agency recruiting firm
- English & Spanish speaking & writing proficiency
- Ability to work onsite
- Ability to communicate to various audiences and Senior Leadership
- Experience working with posting roles on job boards (El Empleo, Computrajo, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Job Board, Applicant Tracking System, Bogota, Colombia.