Senior Provider Recruiter - Telecommute in WA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Provider Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting support for Physician, Physician Leadership, Advanced Practice Clinicians, and senior level positions. The Senior Provider Recruiter will work with Optum Leadership team and Senior Human Capital team on job scoping, pipeline strategy and market alignment to support the business and patient needs. Overall, the Senior Provider Recruiter will develop rich relationships with leaders and act as a trusted partner to senior leadership, as a talent acquisition business partner.
Our Senior Provider Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
If you live in WA, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment lifecycle (including sourcing, screening, hiring experience and articulating complex compensation packages) for Provider and leadership roles
- Actively follow candidates through hiring process to provide excellent candidate experience and hiring manager experience
- Oversee and collaborate with hiring team on onboarding processes as appropriate
- Partners with Talent Business Partners and Human Capital Partners to drive Provider talent planning inclusive of internal and external talent
- Participates in the development of business strategy as it relates to clinical talent
- Advises on compensation, and market variables for clinical talent acquisition
- Influences leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of professional business experience
- 3+ years of recruiting Advanced Practice Clinicians, Physicians, and/or Leadership
- 3+ years of Clinical recruiting experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (OFCCP, EEO, AAP, Conflict of interest, and Non-Competes)
- Advanced talent sourcing experience (internet mining, networking, and cold calling)
- Intermediate experience using CRM software and applicant tracking systems
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 5+ years in a business role, preferably in a leadership capacity, with demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Executive or Senior Clinical Leadership search experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.