Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization .
Then apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Be part of an innovative team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the business forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall advancement of our entire organization.
What Will You Do?
You will source, build talent pools, recruit, and manage the selection process, all the way through the new employee start date. You will collaborate with the team and other recruiters to plan sourcing strategies, leveraging known and new methods, adjust plans based on results, and manage candidates and hiring managers to achieve defined processes and goals.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of state and federal employment laws, basic OSHA principals, and document management systems
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley Furniture appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.