Cetechs, a healthcare and administration workforce solution provider, is looking to add a physician/medical recruiter to our team. The recruiter is responsible for acquiring leads, prospecting, interviewing, and achieving goals set forth by Cetechs director of recruiting. This position will play an integral role in ensuring all aspects of the recruitment hiring process are followed from start to finish understanding that working with a sense of urgency is a key to success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet staffing needs, as well as meeting goals and objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Manage prospective medical professionals from lead-to-hire.
- Primary sourcing responsibilities will be contacting developed and undeveloped leads using standard and creative strategies.
- Develop relationships with healthcare providers throughout the US to ensure we have a continuous pipeline to qualified professionals to match our current and future needs.
- Actively discuss open vacancies with prospective candidates with accuracy and a mission of exceptional customer service
- Negotiate and support negotiations with prospective candidates as necessary. Provides prompt follow-up and communication to all key stakeholders during contract negotiation phase of process.
- Follow up with physicians and healthcare professionals throughout the recruiting process; offers, negotiations, relocation and closing contracts.
- Track and report key metrics
- Associate degree in business administration, Personnel, Human Resources, or equivalent experience in directly related field (preferred not required)
- Minimum three years' experience in full life cycle recruiting
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills. Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing professional, service orientated environment.
- Minimum three years' experience and proven ability in workforce planning, marketing, recruitment techniques, HR principles and practices
- Experience managing social media presence keeping jobs posted and recruiting from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and use of an applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with desktop software applications such as e-mail, Word, and Excel.
- Experience at guiding and coaching cross-disciplinary teams.
- Military veteran with AMEDD experience desired.