Domestic HR Recruiter (750544300)
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
The Domestic Human Resources Department (Domestic HR) ensures that the organization’s US domestic human resources and facilities management are sufficient to allow the organization to carry out its mission effectively and efficiently. The Domestic HR Department is responsible for the payroll and benefits administration, recruitment, training, benefits and HR compliance of MSF-USA HQ staff and operations.
Working in the Domestic HR Department, the Recruiter will support both the Domestic HR and, in the future, may also support MSF’s Field HR Department’s recruitment efforts (TBD).
The Domestic HR Recruiter will primarily be responsible for processing recruitment for all position within the organization for US-based staff.
Reports to Assistant Director of Domestic HR.
· Proven experience recruiting for technical roles or equivalent experience
· Ability and experience with conducting different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.)
· Hands on experience with various stages and best practices in the selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
· Familiarity with HR systems such as, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Candidate Management Systems, Human Resource Information Systems
· Experience leveraging various sources such as social media networks
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Partner with HR management in full-cycle recruitment and hiring procedures
· Assist with creation of job descriptions and post jobs
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
· Facilitate the interviewing and hiring decision-making process with interviewing teams and hiring managers
· Demonstrate established network; know where to source and identify qualified candidates’ specific to industry trends
· Partner with hiring managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, provide training for best hiring practices, conduct background checks/ references review and set recruitment standards
· Experience building data analytics projects
· Project Management experience
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Proven ability to build collaboration
· Skills in facilitation and presentations
· Strong decision-making skills
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Ability to travel domestically for recruitment events if needed (when travel is safe again)
· BS/BA or equivalent required
Please note that relocation assistance and visa sponsorship will be offered for this position.
Expected to work in a hybrid remote work environment with the ability to come into either the NYC office or regional hub (Washington, DC or Bay Area, California) a minimum of 2 times a week.
No phone calls and emails please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled.
MSF-USA/Doctors Without Borders is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against in any term or condition of employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. We are constantly striving to make our organization anti-racist. Diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. As an employee, you become part of that mission. We expect this same commitment from our staff.
Pay Class & Contract Type
Regular FT Salaried Exempt
Starting salary high 70's to low 80's (commensurate with experience)
Working Time (Hours Per Week)