Recruiter ( 589791-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll help us to find great talent with the experience and potential to make a difference for our customers and drive our business forward. Your approach to hiring will demonstrate our belief that people are our most important asset. The people you bring will become a part of our community of talented, driven individuals that make Verizon a great place to work.
- Partnering with managers to clarify the talent need and what success looks like.
- Locating new places and new ways to source the best people in the competitive market for talent.
- Finding and presenting the best candidates for consideration.
- Facilitating the process from beginning to a successful offer.
- Maintaining compliance with our process and standards.
This role will support hiring for our retail and indirect locations. This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll know how to find a broad slate of diverse talent to meet the needs of the current role and who can also grow with us. You enjoy the challenge of matching individuals to roles and helping them to see how they’ll fit in and thrive at Verizon. You’ll enjoy collaborating with managers to bring great talent to their teams.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Two or more years of experience with full recruitment process.
- Experience sourcing top talent for a variety of roles in a competitive market.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Recruited at an agency or executive search firm.
- Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).