Manager, Talent Acquisition Services - Telecommute
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage team of TA Service Advisors including setting performance objectives, monitoring work production, conducting meetings and one on one discussions, and maintaining consistent and timely delivery of service
- Utilize weekly and quarterly metrics to manage productivity and team workloads and also identify trends and identify opportunities for improvement in TA Service Delivery programs and services
- Work on a daily basis to manage TA Services capacity, in a dynamic environment to maximize productivity and efficiencies
- Utilize tools and technology to conduct production audits to ensure consistent customer experience, service level agreement adherence and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leadership to ensure timely updates to resources for TA Service Delivery processes
- Ensure TA Service Advisor alignment provides the TA functional teams with a consistent, streamlined and seamless processes
- Interface with other areas of Human Capital to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Work with Talent Acquisition Leadership to determine and execute actions to improve engagement as measured by the Employee Experience Survey
- Identifies and leverages drivers of customer satisfaction to enhance product and service delivery
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Talent Acquisition and/or recruitment operations experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Capital Function
- 1+ years of supervisory/managerial experience working in a fast paced, matrix environment
- Proficiency with computers and extensive experience in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Supervisory/managerial experience in a production based environment
- Experience and knowledge of background screening process including process, guidelines and regulations
- Ability to think critically and determine most effective and efficient operations approach
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex situations
- Ability to interact and consult with all levels of individuals both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and communicate clearly, effectively and concisely
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.