Talent Acquisition Intern - Quezon City, NCR
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
The primary objective of the internship period is to assess the knowledge and skills of undergraduate students in the
Human Resource or related programs, and to develop skills in providing optimal performance in the corporate setting. The following objectives are part of, and support, the provision of Human Resource practice along with the competencies
- Ensures hands-on experience on the following Human Resource related aspects –
- Candidate Management
- Develop professional communication and interaction with candidates/applicants and stakeholders
- Strictly adheres to the internal compliance on various related internal Talent Acquisition processes, such as proper record management in our current Applicant Tracking System (Taleo), etc.
- Develop self-assessment skills and take responsibility for lifelong learning and professional development in the field of Human Resource - Talent Acquisition
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Screening of candidates be it onsite or over the phone (OTP) to further determine the applicant’s suitability versus our hiring requirements
- Candidate Care Management, interaction with candidates in a professional, courteous manner
- Ensures accurate disposition and maintenance of records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Interpersonal correspondence
- Stress Tolerance
- Enrolled student in any or is related to the following courses – Psychology, Behavioral Science,
- Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self - sufficient and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work in any of our site locations – Alabang, Quezon City, Cebu, Makati, and Taguig
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2023 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.