Senior Technical Recruiter ( 600482-1L )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will create strategic recruiting strategies to deliver top talent that will make a difference for our customers and drive our business forward. Your approach to hiring will demonstrate our belief that people are our most valued asset. The people you attract will become a part of our community of hardworking, driven individuals that make Verizon a great place to work. You will serve as a strategic consultant to your client and partner to bring in great talent to their organization.
- Facilitating and executing the full life cycle recruitment process for assigned business functions.
- Utilizing market expertise and business insight to direct and influence clients' talent strategieswhile monitoring the staffing marketplace and competitive environment.
- Providing consultative support with hiring teams, including defining job requirements/profiles, and managing hiring manager expectations.
- Developing, designing, and adjusting sourcing strategy to attract top talent in the competitive market while focusing on creating relationships with potential candidates.
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting process and recruiting KPI's.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You know where to find diverse talent to meet the needs of current roles. You enjoy the challenge of matching individuals to roles and helping them to see how they'll fit in and thrive at Verizon.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Full cycle recruitment experience.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Three or more years of technical recruiting experience (e.g.,Engineering, IT, Product).
- Relationship management experience with candidates, clients, compensation, and HRBPs.
- Experience consulting, influencing, and negotiating.
- Experience using sourcing methodologies to attract top talent in a competitive market using different tools, i.e. Talemetry, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Partnership experience with Talent Management Centers of Excellence (e.g., Diversity, Military, Recruitment Marketing, Selection and Assessment, Sourcing).
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).