Conflicts Associate Analyst, Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) (37146)
- Search various databases for existing client relationships that may be in conflict with a new proposal.
- Search web sites for information about corporate affiliations (such as parent/subsidiary).
- Apply judgment to design effective database searches and to distinguish relevant search results from those that are irrelevant. Accumulate the search results, and communicate the search results to the proposal team.
- Assist US proposal teams in performing an international conflict check with the applicable foreign Member Firms.
- Prepare and circulate conflict check messages to the appropriate person or team
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients. That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us the first choice for clients and talent.
Independence & Conflicts Network
The Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) Conflicts team performs a critical consultative, quality-assurance and risk-management function for the Deloitte US Firms, helping the organization remain unbiased and free from conflicts-of-interest, in fact and appearance, when providing service to attest/audit clients. Independence requirements are defined by specific sets of policies, external rules and regulations, so maintaining both the independence of the Deloitte US Firms and personal independence is essential to the business and reputation of Deloitte.
- Knowledgeable of the regulatory bodies (SEC/AICPA/PCAOB) and their role in the accounting profession
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, prior exposure to international business correspondence a plus
- Solid knowledge of world's geography
- Excellent data-entry skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions
- Occasional overtime may be required during peak periods
- Recent recipients of a Bachelor's degree in related fields are also encouraged to apply
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.