Medical Device Warehouse Associate: Starting Rate 28.75/hr. (R456828)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
Hourly rate: starting at 28.75/hr.
Who we want
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
- Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop within Stryker’s broad scope of opportunities. This is a company you can grow with!
- Self-starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
What you will do
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products.
- Compile and inspect incoming/outgoing kits for compliance with specifications and usage.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Maintain account records, reporting and filing.
- Confer with distribution, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace deliveries.
- Manage inventories by tracking inventory records reflecting product movement, notifying departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Work with internal resources for alternative product obtainment (e.g. loaner bank, other warehouses, consignments).
- Cycle count activities.
- Set up and organize the warehouse for incoming and outgoing surgery shipments.
- Organize, retrieve, or place goods from/into stock received via multiple sources.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment, inventory for expiration dates, etc.
What you need
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience required
- Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding and fast-paced environment preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com