Associate Sourcing Manager (R458845)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
Who we want-
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Drive performance. People who thrive in a results oriented environment; driving and implementing process improvements and consistently increasing performance and productivity through pro-active actions.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and manage projects, adapt to changing priorities and multiple deadlines at a rapid pace that lead to success.
What you will do-
You will be responsible for leading Stryker’s Augment and Biologics Category which includes oversight for Supplier Contracting, Supplier Management and Support of New Product Development/sustaining operations initiatives.
You will initiate and drive the development of Category Strategies and execute to reduce the total cost of materials, while ensuring operations has the appropriate materials and quantities available.
- Develop and implement Category Strategies & Programs that drive highest quality, lowest total cost and on-time delivery performance
- Support new product development through quoting, supplier selection, supplier qualification, cross functional team engagement, scheduling of introductions, end of life and prototype processing with selected suppliers
- Focus on inventory management and controls as part of Strategy & Programs
- Work closely and partner with Global and Divisional Category Sourcing leaders to ensure supply chain and operations objectives are met
- Support the Buying team for inventory replenishment, capacity, MRP effectiveness and supplier visualization programs
- Support and Monitor Supplier delivery and Quality performance as required
- Support Financial budgeting and monitoring of department expenses
- Identify, Develop, maintain and improve policies and procedures for the operation of department activities
- Provide mentoring, training and leadership within the department.
What you need-
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of experience in supply chain management related roles (Sourcing, Procurement, Purchasing or Manufacturing Operations) required
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry - highly preferred
- APICS certification - highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience with ability to create formulas, pivot tables and perform intermediate to advanced functions - highly preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com