Upper Extremities Sales Associate - Georgia (R461884)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
This is an entry level sales position that will require you to learn our products, market and industry. Through determination, networking and market data, this position will seek out surgeons to educate, promote, market and sell these products in assigned geographic location.
Essential job functions:
- Conducts regular sales calls in person to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads in order to promote, market and sell products. Prospects for new accounts and seeks opportunities to increase sales with existing customers. Listens to customer needs and suggests appropriate products/solutions.
- Ensures that customers are serviced in accordance with company standards and policies. Ensures customer satisfaction and obtains regular feedback and continually works to improve processes and services. Resolves customer requests and complaints efficiently
- Meets established quotas and sales goals.
- Completes required sales reports, expense, and regulatory records accurately and promptly.
- Mastery of arthroplasty procedures and differentiation of product offering.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years of previous sales experience
- Ability to work in an operating room environment
- Willingness to travel within your defined region
- Willingness to relocate if/when the opportunity arises
- Ability to master anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evidenced by 90% pass rate on all competency testing
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency
- A valid driver's license
- Documented successful sales performance indicating consistent outperformance of peer group and assigned goals
- Medical device or Business-to-Business sales experience
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com