Medical Device Warehouse Associate: Start Rate 24.40/hr (R465901)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
Hourly Rate: starting rate 24.40/hr
Who we want
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop within Stryker’s broad scope of opportunities. This is a company you can grow with!
Self starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
What you will do
- 3nd Shift - 7 pm start date
- Train on different product lines in preparation for on-call responsibilities.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Prepare product for scheduled surgeries.
- Interact with the team during service level investigations.
- Assist in FQMS compliance.
- Maintain warehouse organization to avoid product errors.
- Use computers to maintain accurate account records and shipment of inventory.
- Support management in preparation for branch audits.
- Additional account-abilities include:
- Processing incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services;
- Informing customers of receipt, shipping, and delays;
- Handling urgent requests.
- Tracking inventory and maintaining accurate records.
- Review overdue shipment returns and partner with dispatcher to schedule the return.
What you need
- High School diploma required.
- 2+ year of relevant or professional experience.
- Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment preferred.
Additionally, what you need
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com