AEA - Auto Estimatics Appraiser - Oversight Shared Services Select Service Focus Reviewer
- Utilizes automated estimating systems to review Select Service® repair estimates.
- Review original estimates, supplement requests and final bills for accuracy and competitiveness.
- Provides technical support to claim handlers on vehicle repair issues.
- Uses estimating vendor tools and the Enterprise Claims System (ECS).
- Applies knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues.
- Refers information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact.
- Evaluates estimate content and photo documentation, vehicle damage, causation issues, and potential suspicious loss indicators.
- Completes necessary claim file documentation in ECS in support of subsequent claim handling. Applies thorough understanding of Standard Claim Processes and Auto Damage Service Programs (ADSP).
- Continuously develops professional/technical expertise regarding vehicle repair trends, automated estimating systems, repair techniques, tools, and other industry-related topics.
This position has various locations and candidates must reside in one of the following states listed below:
AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY, and cities outside of Seattle, WA
Competitive candidates should reside within a reasonable commute of this territory.
This is not negotiable.
For Colorado Applicants:
Salary Range: $49,266 - $99,742
Competitive Benefits, including:
* 401k Plan
* Health Insurance
* Dental/Vision plans
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Annual Merit Increases
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Initiatives * For more details visit our Benefits Summary page benefits-summary.pdf (st8fm.com)
We Are Looking for Candidates With:
- Auto collision repair, auto damage estimating, and/or auto insurance appraiser experience are required.
- Ability to evaluate vehicle damage and review repair estimates.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to vary work locations to include both the home and office.
- Technical and Functional Expertise
- Customer Focused
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. / Monday - Friday. Employees in these roles may be expected to work irregular hours, including weekends. Periodic overtime may also be required.
Training Details: Paid training is provided through web-based applications and classroom training. This may require overnight travel for up to two weeks at a time.
Licensing (if required): Continued employment is contingent upon meeting requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), background checks & MVRs required of various state(s). Failure to do so may result in rescission of job offer and/or termination.
Please note: State Farm will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws. All required background checks will be conducted only after a conditional job offer has been extended. Any consideration of an applicant's criminal history will be tailored to the requirements of the job and any applicable regulations. Without the prior written consent of the applicable regulatory authorities, federal law prohibits State Farm from employing persons with certain convictions for criminal offenses involving dishonesty, breach of trust, or money laundering, including offenses involving the illegal manufacturing, sale, distribution of or trafficking in controlled substances, or who entered into certain pretrial diversion or similar programs in connection with the prosecution of such offenses.