Bilingual - Claim Associate - Phoenix - Hybrid
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out What It's Like in Claims , and see what makes us great!
Where you'll work:
This is a hybrid position, so you'll work from home at least 75% of the time with the other time in office.
Starting pay is $19.75 -$20.75 per hour with a $1.25 differential once placed on a bi-lingual team. This Claims position is eligible for up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment.
This job currently offers a temporary Targeted $2 Premium Differential. You will receive an extra $2 for each hour worked through the duration of this program. The differential rate, timing of the program, and program eligibility are subject to change at any time.
You are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
We like to reward our employees for their hard work and commitment. That is why we offer benefits you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Wellness?and mental health programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
- Development and Mentor programs designed to help our employees grow and achieve their specific career goals
- Employee Resource Groups - State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected. The State Farm Employee Resource Group (ERG) program is a key element in our Enterprise D&I Structure and Strategy.
As a leader in the insurance and financial services industry, we hire the best employees to serve our customers. When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. Our Claims Associates are committed to helping our customers through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service. This includes:
- Proactively investigating claims, applying coverage, accurately documenting the file, and paying what is owed
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers and claimants
- Supporting our customers through personalized, caring, and simple interactions
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s).Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. This opening is for any/all Claims Associate positions across our Claims segment.
Competitive candidates demonstrate the ability to:
- Speak, read & write proficiently in Spanish & English
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and empathetically
- Accurately document claim files
- Process information and make sound, fact-based decisions
- Multi-task across technical platforms within a fast-paced call center environment
- Value accountability and hold themselves to the highest professional standard
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .