Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out What It's Like in Claims Field Services , and see what makes us great!
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
Starting salary is between $50,999.65 - $94,377.65 annually based on skills and experience .
Because work-life-balance is a priority at State Farm, compensation is based on our standard 38:45-hour work week!
This position is eligible for a $2,000 Welcome Bonus throughout the first year of employment!
In addition to competitive a salary, you are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
We offer a ton of amazing Benefits - h ere's a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- Financial, wellness and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected.
This role is primarily responsible for reviewing requests from repair facilities once repairs have started for accuracy and competitiveness on damaged vehicles. You will identify damage to vehicles, write and review vehicle repair estimates, and work closely with claims personnel in resolving claims.
Where you'll work:
Candidates must reside in the states indicated, however you may work any claims anywhere throughout the Enterprise.
Competitive candidates should reside within a commutable distance of this territory.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Auto collision repair, auto damage estimating, and/or auto insurance appraiser experience
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for stooping, bending, and some physical lifting to adequately evaluate vehicle damage and create repair estimates
- A valid driver's license is required
- Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraiser License
- CCC One and/or Mitchell knowledge
- I-CAR Platinum Certification
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!