AEA - Auto Estimatics Appraiser - In Person/General Inspection - Longview, TX
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Click here for a detailed list of Benefits - but h ere's a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- 401(k) contribution
- Financial, wellness?and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. The Auto Estimatics Appraiser is a highly technical role that involves the opportunity to address questions regarding vehicle damage and estimate content internally and externally. You will identify damage to vehicles, write and review vehicle repair estimates, and work closely with claims personnel in resolving claims.
Where you'll work:
This position is primarily located in the Longview, TX area. Competitive candidates should reside within a commutable distance of this territory.
Auto Estimatics Appraisers work remotely and will be required to travel to auto shops for in-person inspections.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for stooping, bending, and some physical lifting to adequately evaluate vehicle damage and create repair estimates
- A valid driver's license is required
- Auto collision repair, auto damage estimating, and/or auto insurance appraiser experience
- Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraiser License
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!