AEA - Auto Estimatics Appraiser - Estimate Assist/Photo Estimating - Twin Falls, ID
- Utilizes automated estimating systems to prepare repair estimates.
- Review supplement requests and make subsequent adjustments to estimates.
- Provides technical support to claim handlers on vehicle repair issues.
- Uses estimating vendor tools and the Enterprise Claims System (ECS).
- Applies knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues.
- Refers information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact.
- Evaluates bid content and photo documentation, vehicle damage, causation issues, and potential suspicious loss indicators.
- Completes necessary claim file documentation in ECS in support of subsequent claim handling.
- Applies thorough understanding of Standard Claim Process and Auto Damage Service Programs (ADSP).
- Continuously develops professional/technical expertise regarding vehicle repair trends, automated estimating systems, repair techniques, tools, and other industry-related topics.
MUST reside in Twin Falls, ID area.
This is not negotiable.
We Are Looking for Candidates With:
- Auto collision repair, auto damage estimating, and/or auto insurance appraiser experience are required.
- Ability to adequately evaluate vehicle damage and create repair estimates which may require stooping, bending, and some physical lifting.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to vary work locations to include home, vehicle, or other locations suitable for completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraiser License (preferred).
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. / Monday - Friday. Employees in these roles may be expected to work irregular hours, including weekends. Periodic overtime may also be required.
Travel Requirements: This job may require significant driving to multiple auto repair facilities, salvage yards, and customer homes. Day travel outside of immediate area listed on job location should also be expected, as well as occasional need for overnight travel. Must have a valid driver's license. A company car may be provided for business use only.
Training Details: Mandatory training period of 10-12 weeks. Paid training is provided through web-based applications and classroom training. This may require overnight travel.
Licensing (if required): Continued employment is contingent upon meeting requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), background checks & MVRs required of various state(s). Failure to do so may result in rescission of job offer and/or termination.
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
Benefits: Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here to help life go right®
Come join our passionate team!