Insurance Transformation Strategy & Design (TS&D) Manager (38136)
- An undergraduate degree and 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Ability to articulate leading technology issues and trends, including the associated business implications within one or more industries
- Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
- Exhibit a passion for technology and continuous learning to keep pace with the accelerating change across multiple technologies and solutions
- General understanding of broad technology strategy and the technology provider space (e.g. key vendors, services, and technology trends)
- Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
- Technology strategy definition
- Technology value / business case formation (e.g. cost to achieve and cost to operate models)
- Vendor selection (e.g. service providers, software providers, ERP platforms)
- Technology outsourcing advisory
- Technology capability and skillset assessments
- Technology cost optimization
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess ability to influence others, lead teams, and mentor junior staff
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Travel up to 50%. Note: While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Undergraduate degree with focus on Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Technology, Systems Engineering or equivalent
• An advanced degree in area of specialization (MBA preferred)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our culture is inclusive, collaborative, and supportive , celebrating individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.