Senior Manager - EP/F&EP - Insurance (49877)
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- 9+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting
- A minimum of 7+ years experience working in or consulting to investment management clients
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the future
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%-80%
• Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.