Insurance Compliance & Claims Coordinator (2212482)
Insurance Compliance & Claims Coordinator (Job Number: 2212482 )
Assists Compliance Manager and Compliance Supervisor, day-to-day operations. Provides basic insurance and HAZMAT support to field, sales and Genpact operations. Issues insurance documents. Prepares law suit tenders, and challenge or resolves vehicle suspensions. Provide support for all areas of the RM department. Assist with special projects as needed. Manage “Customer Provides” claims.
Work location: 2675 Morgantown Rd., Reading PA 19607
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Receives & routes incoming claim inquiry calls to appropriate examiner or department
- Review claims to determine coverage
- Handle tender of customer provides claims
- Review Rental & Lease agreements
- Review law suits & prepare tender
- Maintain Litigation round robin
- Review 24/7 accident reports for processing
- Distribute Insurance ID cards
- Maintain Insurance Card supply
- Review/Research bankruptcy notices
- Research & resolve State Vehicle Suspensions and vehicle verification notices
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or Associate’s degree
- Basic insurance knowledge preferred
- Ability to work in a high volume fast-paced environment and remain accurate
- Strong customer service skills required
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills required
- Self-motivator & positive attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management
solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Finance/Accounting
Req ID: 2212482