Commercial Insurance Recruiter (Contract) (337291)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Our team is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to deliver hiring support for a variety of insurance roles. The Chubb Talent Acquisition operating model offers a fully in-sourced hiring capability, responsible for effectively identifying talent, facilitating an efficient interview and selection process and delivering a positive hiring experience to hiring leadership and candidates (internal and external). This position is a contract opportunity currently scheduled for 6 months, with potential to be extended further based on business needs. The role will ideally be located in Philadelphia, PA or Whitehouse Station, NJ. We are open to other locations as this position is epected to remain working virtually.
The successful candidate will be a solution-oriented critical thinker who is proactive and responsive, has passion for excellence and willing to roll up his/her sleeves.
- Utilize Taleo, our applicant tracking system, to ensure effective recruiting workflow while meeting necessary employment requirements; ensure candidate and requisition status information is properly maintained for reporting purposes
- Managing the applicant pipeline for assigned requisitions; including reviewing resumes, conducting initial phone screens to pre-qualify potential candidates and cold calling candidates to request the information of qualified candidates who might be interested in Chubb
- Use tools and resources to effectively research and source candidates for open roles
- Prepare candidate slates to present to hiring managers
- Schedule interviews between candidates and interviewers, as needed
- Assist other recruiters with sourcing and interview scheduling as needed