Senior Marketing Specialist – NA Commercial Insurance Small Business & Middle Marketing (343231)
Who We Are
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Who You Are
Chubb is looking for the innovative, the visionary, and the inspired creators to collaborate within our North America Commercial Insurance Marketing Team - we are seeking to fill two Senior Marketing Specialist roles. We are searching for energetic, curious, and collaborative individuals to help drive creative solutions enriching and educating our internal and external audiences on exciting products and services that can aid in preventing and protecting our commercial business accounts from various risks.
This position is dynamic and fast paced and helps define the go-to-market strategy for our business objectives. The marketing team’s expertise and ambition is valued and well respected – giving you the ability to showcase your strengths, the opportunity to make a difference, and the capability to grow your career.
What You Will Do
The Senior Marketing Specialist(s) will craft, deploy, and track marketing and communications to both internal and external audiences focusing on Middle Market and Small Business market segments. Working in a collaborative environment with our sales and distribution, product, operations, and corporate marketing teams, will enable the candidate to understand company initiatives and translate them into integrated marketing programs that highlight the Chubb Commercial Insurance brand, products, services, and capabilities. This role will also help support tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
Write, edit, and proofread content relating to:
- Digital marketing assets including social media, email campaigns/communications, video's, town halls, webcasts for both internal and external audiences
- Website portals for staff, agents, customers, and the public
- Marketing collateral – PowerPoints, talking points, highlight sheets, FAQ’s
- Press Releases
- Assist in quantifying the success of marketing programs/campaigns by following and compiling measurement data – Open Rates, Google Analytics, Web Traffic, etc.
- Conduct research for competitor analysis, thought leadership, white papers
- Providing suggestions to improve processes, strategies and effectiveness of marketing programs
Maintain and Update:
- Online marketing and communication material archive
- Customer or agent testimonial opportunities
- Budget and invoice process with relevant vendors/partners and internal finance teams
- Marketing requests from agents/field staff
Partner with cross-functional areas:
- To align on marketing content
- Manage approval process with compliance to ensure content approved for external distribution
Ensure Chubb’s brand is accurately presented across all platforms and communications