Underwriting Associate Representative (338318)
Underwriting Associate Representative
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Financial Lines Underwriting Associate Representative is responsible for supporting the underwriting process for multiple lines of insurance coverage which include Cyber, MPL and POL.
• Contributes to the achievement of customer group or financial lines goals, as well as corporate goals relating to growth, profit, renewal retention, rate, exposure, service and producer relationships.
• Books, binds, and issues new line and renewal policies, mid-term endorsements, and cancellations in applicable rating and issuance systems in accordance with standardized workflows and roles and responsibilities.
• Proactively assists with account management and achievement of service goals.
• Communicates with agents/brokers and underwriters on status of open items.
• Ensures electronic file integrity.
• Processes cancellations, BORs, and countersigning. Researches and resolves premium discrepancies and compliance related issues.
• Coordinates renewal process for the underwriter. Reviews renewal submission for technical completeness and follows up with producer for missing information.
• Analyzes renewal account-specific information (including, but not limited to, loss information, financials, application). Creates underwriting analysis template and documents template with renewal changes for referral to the underwriter. Rates renewal policies and determines pricing strategy in conjunction with underwriter. Coordinates the quotation process and completes quote letter for referral to the underwriter.