Security Guard (21832)
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking a Security Guard in Andros Island, Bahamas to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Be responsible for performing Security Guard functions at AUTEC in support of a safe and secure environment for staff, visitors and government assets on the AUTEC project.
- Provide and control vehicle and pedestrian access to the facilities and insures compliance with visitor regulations.
- Inspect and control access of materials into facilities.
- Make security checks of assigned facilities and areas.
- Complete compliance and safety inspections in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain logs.
- Detect security incidents and reports them to Navy Security Forces for investigation and action.
- Must follow all security rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years related experience working in a Security environment.
- Must possess a U.S passport and valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel to remote location with limited medical facilities
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- DoD experience preferred.