Contract Program Security Officer ( R-00060122 )
The Multi-Sensors Exploitation and Countermeasures Division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Security Officer to work in our Miami Township office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping in our Parker and Odyssey contract’s mission. In this mission, we interact with and support various government organizations and have a team of scientists and engineers working some our nation’s most challenging problems.
- The CPSO is responsible for implementing the industrial security program and ensuring company and customer security requirements are met.
- The successful candidate will interface with all levels of Leidos personnel and government management personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5220.22-M, Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) and Security Classification Guides.
- The position requires a self-motivated candidate that is capable of working in an independent or team environment with minimal direction.
- The candidate will be required to conduct security self-inspections, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures to meet requirements.
- The CPSO must possess the confidence to make critical security decisions concerning high value contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
- Provide clear guidance to company employees, and recommend modifications to operations policies or procedures as appropriate.
- Administer day-to-day security programs, personnel processing, program reviews, document control system
- Self-inspections, violation investigations & reports, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, visit certs, etc.
- Coordinate closely with company management by providing regular status updates regarding new security requirements, issues, etc.
- Provide back-up support to other program CPSOs as needed
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience
- 5+ years of contractor or government program security experience supporting SCI and SAPs
- Thorough working knowledge of the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations (e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, DoDM 5105.21 M1, JSIG and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, customer service orientated
- Commitment to security - creating and delivering the highest value to customers
- Ability to interpret company and government security policies and apply them to program operations
- Strong understanding of Physical Security requirements of the ICD 705 to meet contractual needs
- Ability to manage SAP programs
- Thorough understanding of security databases such as, NISS, DISS and eQIP
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Candidates must possess an active Top Secret clearance and be able to meet eligibility requirements for access as well as SCI eligibility.
- SAP Security training/certificate(s)
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security requirements
- Knowledge of Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience conducting Security incident inquiries
- Resourceful in solving problem and capitalizing on opportunities
- Working knowledge of JADE
- COMSEC experience
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations