Security Duty Officer (30806)
Amentum is seeking a Security Duty Officer (SDO) in Alice Springs, Australia. The selected candidate will join an O&M team to support a mission critical assignment responsible for the facilities operation and maintenance services to include construction, power generation, warehousing, medical support, temporary quarters, transportation systems, environmental health and safety, security, information technology, housing, as well as all aspects of maintaining and repairing the site and its ancillary buildings.
The SDO will provide 24-hour/7 day per week personnel access control to ensure classified information and sensitive materials are properly secured and safeguarded for all classified areas; perform management and supervisory responsibilities as the shift supervisor or senior SDO, for that shift; provide 24-hour monitoring and response to facility fire alarms and other emergency indicators (e.g. Lock-down alarm); perform all repair, maintenance, and combination changes on all safes and vault locks; operate the USG provided paging and radio network; scan all submitted computer software for viruses; perform additional informal security-related activities as directed by the Security GPOC; manage/maintain keys and combination control; provide roving patrols; assist and be on recall for Emergency Response as directed; serve as the first responder and facility focal point for all medical emergencies inside and outside of classified areas at Site and provide incident and daily reporting as required.
At Amentum we can connect you with great opportunities all over the world. We have 34,000 professionals and together we are supporting mission critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and the environment.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive deployment assistance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess or be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly or an Australian citizen and possess or be able to obtain a TSPV
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in security, access control, CCTV operations or customer service or at least 3 years of experience accompanied with a 4 year degree
- SDOs must fulfill an initial 2-year contract and are encouraged to maintain employment for concurrent tours
- Must successfully pass a physical examination given by a licensed physician or health care professional prior to assignment and subsequent tours thereafter or every two years
- Maintain qualifications for First Responder
- Successful completion of applicable safe and lock training
- Advanced Resuscitation training
- Defibrillator use training
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified
- Experience responding to and removing reptiles
- DoD and OCONUS Facilities experience
- Previous GSA Safe and Vault Certification