Software Applications Security Researcher (85229)
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
The candidate will be joining an existing fast paced team focused on Security Research for Mobile technologies. The candidate needs to be experienced with Mobile systems and have experience and recent exposure to the latest security implementations for Mobile platforms. The candidate will need depth of understanding with current security research and open source security flaws (CVEs). The candidate will support the research and development on Mobile platforms, providing crisp documentation that is easy to understand for our customers.
• Experience researching and developing in a mobile environment (e.g.; Android, Apple) and understand the underlying OS Internals
• Experience with Python and C development
• Exposure to Mobile development environments and debugging tools (XCode, ADB, etc.).
• Experience reading and writing Assembly
• Demonstrated ability to self-drive research tasking
• Experience with remote debugging (ADB, GDB, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Experience using cyber reconnaissance to support a federal client
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience utilizing software asset management
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.