Senior Security Engineer (86609)
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Travel up to 10%
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in network, server and application security
- Minimum of five (5) years experience securing large-scale, commercial and/or Fortune 500 environments
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in infrastructure or application - level vulnerability testing and auditing
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with development team(s) that delivered commercial software or software-based services
- Experience in designing secure network architectures, virtualization technologies, database platforms, identity and access management principles, application security, encryption technologies, DNS, SOA and web applications
- Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Strong scripting skills and proficiency with the following scripting languages strongly preferred: Shell, Python, Ruby
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.