Cyber Oracle Cloud Security - Manager (87215)
- 6+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud Security
- Led 3+ end-to-end implementation project in Oracle Cloud ERP
- 3+ years of leading efforts in designing, building, testing, and deploying business and support roles with Oracle Cloud (ERP, HCM, SCM)
- 5+ years of experience in large and complex projects with multiple rollouts for countries/regions
- Possess experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in leading security design workshops, business process risks and control designs
- Experience in designing, configuring and implementing Oracle Risk Management Cloud (Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls (FRC))
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years of leading project teams and resource management
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM or CISA is desired, non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
- Experience with Oracle Cloud role design across functional (ERP, HCM, SCM and EPM)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) security
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud security design and implementation methodology
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Knowledge of business process, controls optimization, user provisioning and security maintenance
- Expertise with Oracle Risk Management Cloud - Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls (FRC)
- Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-factored authentication (MFA)
- Knowledge/experience in identity access management tools and/or Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- Knowledge/experience in data protection tools and techniques
- Oracle Risk Management Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist Certification is desired
- Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management certification is desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.