Corporate Security Analyst (2204836)
Corporate Security Analyst (Job Number: 2204836 )
The Corporate Security Analyst will break down intelligence and information into central components, share their findings and recommendations with key stakeholders and contribute to plans of action to understand, mitigate, and preempt and/or overcome threats. This position will work in tandem with all Security team members and other associates across Penske departments.
- Discover threats, trends, and patterns by leveraging security databases and local and national law enforcement contacts.
- Analyzing information collected across the Penske companies and develop fact-based conclusions and reports.
- Shape policies by maintaining extensive networks and partnering with local, national, and international contacts within the security and law enforcement communities.
- Assists in the development of presentation and training materials.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accuracy and Strong Organizational Skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Access preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Knowledge in Qlik View
- Ability to deliver timely results in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at Oral and Written Communication
- Critical Thinking and Information Evaluation
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Must Structure and Plan Own Activities
- Detailed Oriented
- Self Confidence
- Ability to Synthesize Multiple Internet Queries
- Ability to Build Queries with Multiple Databases
- Ability to Build Databases and Reporting Tools including Dashboards and Pivot Tables
- Tolerate High Degree of Stress
- Demonstrate Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional Initiative and Motivation
- Maintain Intellectual Curiosity
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Senior Corporate Security Analyst
Req ID: 2204836