RMF Security Engineer (Top Secret Clearance Required - Monterey, CA) (98685)
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Support client risk management activities including Security Test and Evaluations (ST&E), system documentation, authorizations, risk assessments, third party audits, compliance with NIST 800-53, and threat assessments in accordance with RMF lifecycle and processes.
- Plan and monitor security control implementation for the protection of networks, enclaves, and information systems.
- Generate and interpret ACAS scans to identify system vulnerabilities and monitor remediation efforts or mitigation strategies.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- An active Top Secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least three (3) or more years of IA/cybersecurity experience implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) policy and guidance supporting federal clients.
- Working knowledge and experience implementing and evaluating manual Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC).
- Working knowledge of common assessment & authorization (A&A) application platforms e.g. eMASS, CSAM, Xacta, etc.
- IAT Level II (or higher) certification required: CompTIA Security +
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ON SITE IN MONTEREY, CA
- Experience with cloud security is desired.