Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) ( R-00085086 )
Leidos is seeking an experienced Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support Intelligence Community (IC) within our Security Service Center (SSC) headquartered in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a Top Secret with active/current SCI eligibility.
• The selected candidate will be part of a consolidated Personnel Security Department, managing files from various sites, processing all clearance activities and accesses for various intelligence community government agencies.
• The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, reinvestigations, processing individuals for necessary badges, and processing outgoing visit requests, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the IC customer.
• Candidate will keep informed of IC customer policy changes and interpret/implement those changes within Leidos.
• Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel clearance database(s). The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment.
• High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high paced transactional environment.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related experience.
• Candidate should have a working knowledge of IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
• Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704) is required.
• Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
• Candidate must possess a Top Secret with active/current SCI eligibilities.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.