Cryptocurrency Investigations Analyst - security clearance required (99224)
- Analyze large sets of transaction data.
- Develop summary reports and/or intelligence products.
- Perform link chart analysis.
- Perform follow-the-money techniques.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The I&I team supports our GPS clients by delivering capabilities across the investigative lifecycle in the regulatory, civilian, law enforcement, health, and national security domains. Our professionals help our clients to identify, combat, and mitigate national security threats such as fraud, money laundering, sanctions violations, cybercrime, threats of terrorism, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, litigations, and disputes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required U.S. Security Clearance required for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience conducting money laundering investigations, financial investigations, government investigations, and/or forensic investigations is required.
- Ability to work on-site, at our client, in either Miami, San Antonio, or Newark.
- Knowledge, and experience with, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and BSA data is required .
- Ability to conduct research and analysis using open-source information, national and international databases, and corporate record filings to match investigative findings and summarize data into a finished professional product.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience supporting law enforcement investigations is greatly preferred.
- Applied knowledge to the enforcement of Title 18, Title 31, and other applicable statutes of the Federal Criminal Code, and the seizure and forfeiture of illegally derived property.
- Experience conducting cryptocurrency analysis support Federal investigation and prosecutions by using criminal investigative tools such as Chainalysis, Elliptic, CipherTrace, TRM Labs, Elementus, etc.
LOCATIONS: San Antonio TX, Newark NJ, Miami FL