Cyber Security Fusion Analyst ( R-00088954 )
The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Cyber Security Fusion Analyst on the DISA GSM-O II program supporting Joint Force Headquarters DODIN at Fort Meade.
GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs . In this role, you will provide support with incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology
As a member of the Cyber Security Fusion Team, you will assist with:
- Identifying threats, improving security, and reducing the attack surface.
- Leveraging an array of network monitoring and detection capabilities (including netflow, custom application protocol logging, signature-based IDS, and full packet capture (PCAP) data) to identify cyber adversary activity.
- Supporting the development of Cyber Fusion Standard, Cyber Fusion Framework and Methodology based on industry best practice and department of defense instruction, guidance, and policy.
- Performing threat informed analysis by leveraging serialized reporting, intelligence product sharing, OSINT, and open source vulnerability information to ensure prioritized plans are developed.
- Analyzing and documenting malicious cyber actors TTPs, providing recommendations and alignment to vulnerabilities and applicability to the enterprise operational environment.
- Discovering adversary campaigns, anomalies and inconsistencies in sensor and system logs, SIEMs, and other data; investigate to identify or rule out system compromises, provide written analytic summaries and attack life cycle visualizations.
- Providing risk assessments and recommendations based on analysis of technologies, threats, intelligence, and vulnerabilities.
- Recommending adjustment of countermeasures, enterprise or tactical, to account for threats impacting the DODIN.
- Recommending adjustment of prioritized enterprise focused analysis based on immediate threat identified based on intelligence and other analysis performed.
- Collecting analysis metrics and trending data, identify key trends, and provide situational awareness on these trends.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and 8 years of related experience. Additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 Level II certification)
- In-depth knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
- Proficiency with datasets that support analysis (e.g. passive DNS, WHOIS/registration data, system/service enumeration data, threatindicators/observables, malware analysis results, etc) and various open-source and commercial vendorportals/services/platforms that provide that data.
- Proficiency working with various types of network data (e.g. netflow, PCAP, custom application logs)
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- IAT Level III and IAM Level II+III Certifications
GSMOPay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.